The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday! Aug 3

My weekend was great. Circle group with the ladies Friday night, up for a 8AM Saturday WOD which was pretty brutal. Great day Saturday with good food, pool time, little bit of shopping with Pauly. Sat night was din at home, and movies. Sunday was a nice day of rest- then din with Pauly's dad at some mutual friends' house- salmon! Then we left to head home for beddy bye...and we were the youngest ones there!

Back to Monday, too fast!

Up with short sleep, but had naps during Sunday, so I feel OK...

IF today

WOD: Push Jerk 6x1 @ 95% OF 1RM. Focus today was cleaning up the bit of a press at the top, so began work on split jerk. More to that then I realized- the foot work. I think I was able to take care of the tiny press, but my foot work for the split still kinda sucks. Working on keeping my hips straight, heels OUT. 115-115-115-115-115-115. Extra was weighted box steps on the 16" box (up from last time) and up the weight to 85lbs. 4x12 (6 each leg) 95-85-85-85. Those were tough- 95 too heavy to get full extension on each leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment