The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Triple Tuesday Aug 25

Up with short sleep. Coffee, snack.
1-0-5

Went in a little early to try to catch Dr. Mike, but missed him. Must get in to see him today- little bit of pain in lower back into left thigh, comes and goes- aches...siatica? Not sure, but need to address it.

I gotta give PROPS out to Stuntman Mike: Mike, I have watched you train over the last 2-3 months and am seeing you get lean and strong! WAY TO BE my man and KEEP IT UP! It can get even better!!!!

WOD: 3 rds for time: 25 SDLHP's @ 65, 25 push ups, run 400m. Good little push this am- 6AM killed it today! Sumos always tough for me, esp since I train beside MK. Extra work today: weighted pull ups, 6x3, 15lbs. Whew.

Just gotta say it's been a great day so far. I am thinking of my friend Kate! :)

breakfast- 3 fried eggs, cooked spinach w/ fresh lime (yes, for breakfast, that's how I roll), nuts.
3- 1-12

about to eat lunch- mahi on spinach salad (can you tell I got that HUGE bag at Costco?), red pepper, cuke, avocado. Lime and chili powder. So good people. Will count AFTER I eat!!
3-1-15

egg, nuts
1-0-6

salmon, egg, spinach, avocado, nuts, daaaaark choc! O-3 heaven!

1 comment: