The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Aug 11

Up as usual, pretty good sleep altho a little short due to BBC! coffee, egg, nuts
1-0-5

WOD: HEAVY Get Ups 1-1-1-1-1 (L/R). Warmed up with 25, 30, 35 db's then started heavy sets @ 45 lb bar-50-50-55-55. Had the pleasure of working beside Cary and Jim on these- you guys were giving it all you had- NICE!

I have my boss in town this week, so needless to say am looking for the weekend already.

break- 3 hb eggs, veggies, nuts
3-1-13.

lunch @ Lazano's- salad with chicken, order of guac. And, Pauly will make dinner with the boss!! He is my hero. :)

din- will be @ Chang's- steamed salmon that I L-O-V-E.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the TGU's @ 55! Tried the fried eggs with nuts this am... deliciousness! I hope Paul fairs well and makes it to the "boss" dinner with you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TGUs today! Here is the hard boiled egg tip I was telling you about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2gYHJNT3Y

    ReplyDelete