The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday- Post Cert!

Wow. What a great weekend- me and MK were at the Level 1 Crossfit Certification at BGI Fitness in West Palm. It was filled with great instruction, skills work, and yes, a few WODs....we did an air squat Tabata, Fran, and a team relay with sprints, push ups, and KBS. Me and MK got to be on the same team and we got two other chicks- we (meMK) chose the 20k bell. By 5PM yesterday we were both spent and sore. I learned so much information! I hope I can put it to good use :)

Decided to rest today, since it's been 7 days on, without any. See you all tomorrow!

breakfast- 4 eggs, eggplant, avocado, few nuts
4-1-15

lunch- salmon, brocc, avocado
3-1-15

egg, an extra yolk as I peel eggs, few nuts
2-0-2

cod, spinach, avocado, daaark choc. sooo good.
3-1-12

12-3-44

No comments:

Post a Comment