The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEC Ball tonight!!!

Up with decent sleep. God has been good to me. IF today.

WAY TO BE MK for the 301 this am! And- it was a gametime decision for her- it can be done!!

WOD: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 DU's and burps. A nice little diddy today! Finished 10:27 I think.

SHOUT OUT TO JENN, DIANE, KARY, LEAH and ALL OF YOU who have been killing the donations for FGB4!! Way to be guys- it's going to be a great day! In case you're freaking, REMEMBER: IT'S JUST ANOTHER WOD. This one just happens to raise $$$. Don't overthink it- I KNOW everyone is going to do great!!!! ...And for what it's worth: this time last year, I was a nervous wreck- caused a lot of undue stress on myself. If this is your first one, take it from someone who's been there: try not to worry- REALLY. In the end, it was a GREAT day, for two stellar causes- just another Saturday WOD!! It'll all be over well before lunch, and then it's COLLEGE FOOTBALL and PARTY GONE WRONG @ the Brods'- see? A great day it will be.

Quick trip to Immokalee this am to pick up some product, pay for a fishing tourney, etc.

IF almost 16 today. I am hungry and ready to begin the 'slight'/active rest mode pre FGB :)

chicken, red pepp, cooked mixed veggies, avocado, nuts. A favorite :)
4-2-15

hb eggs, chicken, nuts, avocado
3-0-15

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Just wanted to give you a shout out for Saturday. You know I wish I was killin' it by your side, but such is life. I am soooo excited for you and can not wait to hear how you have destroyed it at FGB. You are stronger, faster and more determined then last year, it's going to be amazing to watch. And I will get to this year as J is filming it!! Kick ass and take names like you do everyday. Call me when you are done I want to celebrate with you. LOVE YOU GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so encouraging! I appreciate every word! Here is your paleo pancake recipe. They are really good as long as you are not expecting traditional pancakes.

    1/2 c almond flour (I just ground up some almonds)
    1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
    1 egg
    1/4 teas baking powder
    cinnamon
    vanilla
    coconut milk - add enough for desired thickness of pancakes(you want them a bit thick)
    *apple sauce or apples are optional for sweetness

    Trick is to only turn them one time. Make sure the pan is hot before you start out.

    I added blueberries to the cakes and had a couple eggs to try to keep it zone!

    Enjoy and see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete