The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, October 9, 2009

HELLO FRIDAY.....Oct 10

Up early with good sleep. IF today.

Went in at 5AM since I was up.

WOD: 'Up in Arms': 5 rds: Max rep push jerks @ 95lbs, run 200, rest 1 min. Got 57 in 13:37 (I think). Good one. Holler to Adrian and Jenn for getting some at 5, too ;)

Feeling a little froggy today, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous for tomorrow night's game.....with or without #15, my heart says we can win.....but my gut cannot deny Death Valley's hold......GET SOME, GATORS!!!!!!!!!! I guess maybe a QB rotation is what we'll see??? That's IF he goes in at all~ Sorry DOUG that you had to go solo today at 6AM!!

meal 1- chicken, brocc, eggplant, nuts. hoyl crap that was good.
4-2-15

meal 2- eggs, red pepper, avocado
3-1-9

meal 3- gf burger w/ fixings, avocado, nuts, daaark choc. MKs burgers are da bomb.
6-1-15

13-4-39

1 comment: