The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY and the FORCE kicked my tail.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Drs. telling a patient to not eat healthy greens as to not counteract MEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH! I need to let go of this- but it is a HUGE burr in my saddle, as we say in the sticks.

CFE at Lakes Park with MK at 7AM if anyone is interested- we are excited!


Up with decent sleep, altho I look like crap. Am shooting for a nap today- been a little short this week. snack this am to make me feel 'ready' for the WOD (funny, but I usually 'feel' better with a snack pre WOD.
1-0-6

WOD: 'May The Force Be With You': Row 500, then 3 rds of: 30 walking lunges with 25lb plate OH, sprint 200, 30 KBS @ 16 (my gift to myself), row 500. Coach said 15min-took me 18- So there! The swings def felt good/light, didn't break them up- prolly shoulda gone with the 20K. Am coming back in tonight for cleans.

breakfast- 3 fried eggs, broccoli, nuts
3-1-14

1 comment: