The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank Goodness it's Thursday! Big smile.

Up with good sleep, and w/ no Mg! Solid till 430 :) :) :)

IF today

WOD: Power Snatches 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. Snatch days usually turn into more of skills day for me! Not super strong at these yet, but feel OK only~ lots of bar work, then 65-65-65-75-75-75-75. Light day of activity today, but tomorrow will be stout since I know I have cleans to do in the evening, with the DWOD at 6AM, as usual. I am beat, again- this week. Work is typical Fall busy~ but am so happy to report that I complete my self eval today! NICE. This is an annual thing that makes me a liitle kooky for a few days, then I get reeeeaaaal happy when it's done :) I am almost there, my peeps....aaaahhhhh

SHOUT OUT to MK who actually chose into the Winchester WOD today- you know, for shits and giggles....

egg, t burg, salad, avocado, nuts
4-1-12

eggs, brocc, walnuts
3-1-16

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl. My shoulders already hurt. Not sure how I am going to get through my cleans tomorrow. Nice form on the snatches this morning, from what I saw in your warm ups they looked good!!

    ReplyDelete