The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

God Bless America and Tommy V

VETERANS DAY 2009

CROSSFIT HONORS TOMMY V


Up with short sleep.
1-0-6

WOD: HERO Tommy V: 21 thrusters (75), 12 rope climbs (I alternated straight and knotted ropes), 15 thrusters, 9 ropes, 9 thrusters, 6 ropes. This was def one the harder WODs to date. I don't think I need to explain myself. 33:33.

breakfast- eggs, asparagus, nuts
3-1-12

Whew! crazy morning- one of those days when the phone keeps ringing and emails keep coming as you try to do 3 other things at once.

lunch- t burg with my mister, red pepper & cuke, avocado, nuts
3-1-14

snack- turkey, nuts
1-0-5

din- mahi, bruss sprouts with marinara, avocado, nuts- daaaaark choc....so flipping good.
4-1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment