The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday: burpees and RUN! Nov 18

Up with better sleep. IF today.

WOD: OMG WTF?!: Burpees on the minute until fail; rest 1 minute then: run 1 mile for time. A great metcon push today; when I say 'great', I still mean it sucked- and I don't mean maybe.
Got 13 rds and a 7:23 mile. Added 50 GHD's....oh yeah. MK, I will feel this crap tomorrow for sure ;) SHOUT OUT TO COACH B for gettin' some today. I would LOVE to see Kate's smashing of this one.......

Getting my head wrapped around my new eating plan- not that it's rocket science, but it's been a while since I've changed anything- I just realized this am that I am going into Thanksgiving week at base zone!! :) (READ: full carbs daily)....even a blind hog finds a nut every now and again.

meal 1- jason's deli- salad bar with chicken; added a little more at home after- I got some eating to do today!
4-2-12

eggs, brocc w/ marinara, nuts
3-2-9

mahi, brocc, nuts
3-1-12

10-5-33

1 comment:

  1. Nice work today girl! I'll have to tuck this one away for another date. It looked steller to say the least. You killed the run you little sand bagger!!!

    ReplyDelete