The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dec 15. Christmas is in 10 days!!

WOW. Can you believe it's the 15th already?

Up with short sleep. The Mg did not seem to work last night- this happens every so often. I wonder if those are the days that I might be taking in more Mg in my food....?
1-0-4

WOD: 'Bucket o' Lube': AMRAP 20: 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 30 DUs. Got 6 rds plus 20 push ups. SHOUT OUT to all of 6AM today for gettin' some! Good push by all!!

3 eggs, pear-apple, nuts
3-2-6

Got with Coach this am to go over the 2010 schedule. It is so cool to see that CFFM has so many committed athletes doing different things. Very cool.

The shopping thing is upon me. I am behind the 8ball this year- got to get started!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you killed it this morning. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support girl. You have always been a good sounding board. Love you!

    ReplyDelete