The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Jan 19. Really?!...REALLY?!? yes, really.

Up with pretty good sleep. Pauly not a winner last night.
1-0-5

So remember the jumps and swings wod from last week? I did it solo at 6am and caved on my inner voice telling me to go with the 20k. NOT TODAY.


WOD: 'Really?!': 5 rds for time: run 400m, 25 kbs @ 20k, 25 burpees. Me and Leah kicked it together today- this was a hold nothing back, keep moving and just get it done little piece today! No joke. 26:06. Nice work Leah! thx for coming in at 6 so I didn't have to do it alone :) Recovery was walk 400m.

3 eggs, pear apple, nuts
3-2-7

t burg, cauli, red pepper, olives, few walnuts
3-2-8

1 comment:

  1. I really!?...REALLY!? think you did fantastic today! We need to switch up the nick-name to Bionic Woman?! Great job and I will see you on Thurs morning at 6am, reluctantly of course. Hope you and your family are doing well despite your loss. See you soon chica!

    ReplyDelete