The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY!!

Up with good sleep, but @ 315AM- ugh. Looking for a nap today.
1-0-5

WOD: Random Squats: 3x10 @ 5RM of 155. Then did DWOD: 'On the Minute' for 15min: 2 PCs @ 115, 2 strict chin ups. Good day.

Home to breakfast: 3 eggys, grapes, bruss sprouts, nuts. Odd, but good.
3-2-6

I have been craving my vegetables these days. wow. been diggin on some broccoli, cauliflower, and the like this week big time.

Well, it is the LAST weekend of the Challenge, friends. Almost there, don't lose sight of it yet!! YOU GOT THIS!! Keep it clean- yoooou caaaaannnn doooooo iiittt!!!! ;)

tilapia, eggplant, brocc/cauli, EVOO
3-2-6

1 comment:

  1. Love my pepitas for sure!! Oh, and I would eat b.sprouts at any meal...

    I have this whole long response to your comment but don't feel like typing. I appreciate the opinion for sure. Maybe I can catch up w/you and MK tues morning, post wod, curbside and we can chat?

    ReplyDelete