The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday June 16

Actually had to use my alarm today, so of course, it felt like I could have kept sleeping for hours. Up at 530.

Went into gym for GPP day, so I chose the DWOD.

On the minute, for 15: 1 PC @ 90%, 4 burpees. 90% = 120lbs. No misses. Added 1 mile run which I managed to keep sub 8, and my how things change, I was tickled to death. 7:43 on the run.

Packed my breakfast, had a picnic.
eggs, blueberries, a bit of cucumber, walnuts
4-1-10

Stayed on at the gym to help with 2 OnRamps. Finally home at 10AM to shower!! ugh.

half a t burger as a snack @ 10AM- will add to lunch

salmon, brocc, walnuts
4-1-9

1 comment:

  1. cj...short for colby jack... a fav of mine... m trying to put a little on :)

    ReplyDelete