The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday and O M Goodness

Slept pretty good, up at 5AM. Went down a bit late, tho. I am reading Pat Conroy's South of Broad and it is hard to put down. One of the best writers, EVER, in my opinion.

egg, walnuts

WOD: Here's the OMG: (I brought some of it on, I did up it a bit from the Rx): 2 rds, 24 ea: KB DLs @ 70lbs, box jumps @ 20", WBS @ 14, DB Press @ 20lbs ea, box jumps, WBS, HPC @ 65. Took me 30:30. All I wanted- actually, a bit more! ;) I am learning that there is a whole other 'thing' that takes over your body during this phase- I can't really put my finger on it, but your capacity for intensity and workload is...diminished. At least, it is for me. I do make sure I can get a few words out.

Home to eat breakfast: 3 eggs, half apple, a red pepper, avocado, few walnuts.

Had to go to Immokalee today to see customers. Aahhhhh, paradise. ;) Lunch at Rib City, had a pretty nice little salad, actually, with beef on it. Vinegar. Home to a red pepper, and walnuts.

had to get some bloodwork done today, the OB thing...me veins are deep and they roll. After the 3rd try, she got a little bit, then, it just quit. Ugh. We are going to try again in a few weeks, at my 12 wk appt. A trait I get from my daddy-

egg, walnuts

din- lettuce wrapped fish tacos :) soo good. plenty o' dark dark, 90 and 100%. out of ab. Pauly has discovered enjoying a late cup of coffee with the chocolate. another one of life's small blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. That looked like a hard one! Keep up the great work sister!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the hot tub...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the veins rolling--what a visual. :0

    am so glad you are feeling well. Baby is happy. :)

    ReplyDelete