The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sept 2. Thursday...aaahhh...

Really weird night, dreams are incredibly vivid and multiple. I woke up several times, not wanting the dream to continue, but somehow I feel emotionally connected to them, like I HAVE to finish them out. Makes for a poor night of sleep. This preggo symptom I am getting for sure.

Let's see...down at 9:15, up at 1 till...? up at 330, then woke up at 535AM.

WOD: Johanna: 5 rds: 200m farmer's walk @ 30's, 20 lunges, 10 pull ups. Farmer's walk was the toughest for me, again my grip was killing me, had to break it up. Took me 30 min.

Home to eat: 4 eggs, eggplant, strawberries, few walnuts.

Yard work this am. Errands.

lunch- t burg, red pepper and zucchini, avocado, nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment