The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, September 17, 2010

So Happy to see Friday~ Game Day Weekend!! September 17

Up at 530 :) :) :)

about 1/2 block pear-apple

WOD: 9-6-3: thrusters @ 95, pull ups, dips.  Wow, like old times! It has been a looong time since I have put 95lbs overhead.  I wasn't sure if I still had it in me, but alas, I did.  Your strength doesn't just disappear when you put it on a hiatus (good to know)- now, don't get me wrong, they weren't as smooth and lovely as usual, but they got done, unbroken.  8:44.  Dips were on the GHD.

Breakfast started with finishing the pear apple, then 4 scrambled eggys with pastured butter, my one cup of coffee.

It is Friday all day long, and I can hardly stand it.  Pauly and I are thinking about paddle surfing in the morning :)

t burger, salad, almonds, celery and ab

gf burgers tonight!! :)

UPDATE: OK, so ever since we have discovered gf beef and marinara, I cannot get Pauly to go back to 'just plain ol' gf burgers'....what is a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment