The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The 27th of October...wow! All the little goblins are getting ready!

Up at 545AM.

Workout buddy (Jeff) to show at 6AM.  I chose from the list of travel WODs:

5 rds: run 200m, 10 SDLHP @ 20k and/or 45 bar, 10 squats.  Since my Garmin was really slow on the draw, we got started. Our 200m were more like 150m once it kicked in and I got to measure it out.

Meeting starts at 730AM today, but it's a half day- I get a preggo massage at 1230PM and Pauly is coming out tonight to hang with my work peeps (& me!).  It's college night, so we all are to wear our alma mater's stuff- good times. The group is eating pizza, I am picking up wings from the Lazy.  Last night din was at The Green Flash- pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment