The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, October 11, 2010

Back connected...and moved....what day is it?

Up at 445AM to Peanut tapping my arm- so glad she is back in the routine.

few blueberries and nuts

We got moved into the new house, love it- but moving just basically sucks- can I get a AMEN?  Just now getting my office set back up.  Direct TV just went in Saturday AM, just in time for game day- for another Gator LOSS.  The sun still comes up, people.

I'll just skip last week's info- I WODed all week.  But I must report on the jam up gf beef spaghetti (spaghetti squash) we had over the weekend....fan-fn-tastic.

WOD: Tabata This: Row, push ups, pull ups, squats, KTEs.  I just counted my total reps.  Tabata still sucks, I don't care who you are.  Can really tell a difference in my pull ups.  Like Coach said, they are weighted, after all.  And I am not even front loaded that much yet!

Big ultrasound is next Tuesday.  I'll give the fruit report soon.

breakfast- 3 eggs, 1/2 apple, nuts

lunch- leftover spaghetti, salad

few macs this afternoon

polished off the spaghetti for an early din.

Preggo yoga tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment