The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday!! October 22

Up at 5AM

Managed to sweep the front porch and get a load in the washer before heading to the box.  It's a beautiful morning, even if dark!!

Rest day for CFMom, but I wanted to do some squats.  I did an Alicia WOD: BS 7x7 @ 95.  Rested < 2min btw sets- not sure what she did for rest, if any, so I kept it as minimal as possible.

Huge shout out to the ones getting to do Eva this am- that's a fine way to start a Friday!

Great day today- I have lunch with a girlfriend, getting a facial at 3PM, and Circle group with some friends tonight...Pauly was up way early today also, which is cool for me, since I am usually puttering around trying not to wake him.

Home to 3 eggs, eggplant, some ab.

lunch @ Jason's- salad bar with hb eggs

home to leftover wings and salad, bit of celery and ab

1 comment:

  1. Good job on getting some protein in girl! You are doing great with staying on track, you are forever my nutrition inspiration:) Eva was brutal!

    ReplyDelete