The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Thanksgiving Week

Well, Wednesday and of course, yesterday were great days.  Paul and I went to CF Ft. Walton Beach and caught a WOD~ great box, great owners, great turnout and energy.  I must say, my man killed his WOD- he did me proud! I did 'Layla'- 5 rds: 10 pull ups, 10 push ups, 10 squats.  11:10.   Wednesday night ended with our family annual oyster roast- good times.

Thanksgiving Day- Early morning walk on the beach with 100 air squats.  Beautiful weather here in Destin.  Great breakfast with my family, the parade on TV, some beach fun, and then to the kitchen where I probably spent too much time on my feet, but wouldn't have it any other way.  Football, of course.  We actually made it to the table within 30min of our projected time, which is a small miracle for my people.

Today is Friday and Paul and I will head back to CFFWB to catch another WOD.

Breakfast- 3 eggs, my mama's fruit salad, a cup of weak ass coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment