The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, Thanksgiving Week

Well, we got here in good time- a blur of activity when we arrived.  Nieces and nephews and aunts and uncles, one Neenaw :)  Swank condo.  On the beach.  Nice.  A bit cloudy today, though.

Did not sleep that well- up early with the CST here.  It has been a while since me and the mister have slept on a queen size bed- I'll leave it at that.

hb egg, bacon, Navel, nuts...1 cup coffee

Pauly and I did a mini beach WOD with my nephew, Sam, who happens to think Uncle Paul hung the moon.
It's pretty cute.

5 rds: 50m sprint, with alternating KBS and air squats at each end.  I did SDLHP @ 45lb instead of KBS.  My reps were 8-10, whatever I felt like.  We go to CFFWB tomorrow.

Thank goodness she's an eggplant.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she is an eggplant!!! The next time I see you I have to tell you about my eggplants :) Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete