The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday! November 18. Getting ready for Turkey

Up at 5AM.  No kitty interference, she must have stayed up late with her dad.

WOD: 7 min AMRAP: 10 HPC @ 65, 20 KTE.  Got 2 rds+ 4 KTE.  Added 25 OHS @ 65.

home to eat- 4 hb eggs, raspberries, nuts

Paul and I are headed to Destin for the holiday to be with my family.  We all have rented a swank condo on the beach to meet up at.  Looks like Paul and I can get out of town Monday to make the trip.  I asked Paul, 'Are you sure you are up to almost a whole week with my family?' He said 'yes, of course'.  He's such a good boy, that Pauly.

The menu consists of: sweet pots (these are for me) AND sweet pot casserole (the kind with the crunchy topping), green beans  (safe) AND old school green bean casserole, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, dressing, bruss sprouts w/ chestnuts (I'll take these!)...it goes on.  It will be a feast for an army.  Turkey and red snapper, which I am excited about :)  Oh, and do not forget the jello cranberry mold AND the canned cranberry sauce.  There is a spiral cut ham in there some where.  Also, our traditional oyster grill on Wednesday :)  We love to eat, I will say that!!  Plenty of cocktails for all hours of the day- alas, not for me this year.

What I do realize is that my family is most important to me, especially the older I get.  I love them all dearly, and it is important to Paul and I both to spend time with our families, since you don't know what life holds.

t burg, red pepper, avocado, sq of 90%

BStudy.  Just started an Advent Study, I love this time of year.

din at TSacs.  The usual, anti pasta salad and wings.  A Buckler with lemon. Pauly gets to eat the anti pasta part of the salad, off limits for me at this juncture.

90% and a bit of ab when we got home.  Dolphins and Bears are on, and I am beginning to wrap gifts for my nieces and nephews.  Christmas at Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment