The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday December 14

Up at 5AM.

Tired today.  Pauly had poker last night, and holy smoke he took second.  It has been a loooong time since the boy has won- a long bad beat.  Got up when he got home and caught the end of the Ravens-Texans game.

handful walnuts on the way in.

WOD: 3 rds: 10 DLs @ 95, 20 KTE.  About 15 minutes.

breakfast- eggs, mixed veggies with EVOO, nuts.

So I officially make it to the third trimester today.  I am 7 months.  I am starting to feel it, as well! I took some grief last night from the preggo yoga instructor about being tight due to the fact that I 'lift weights'.  Whatever.  I am more likely tight because I do not stretch enough- I get it.  I need to make more of an effort to stretch.  I think because I am not lifting that much these days and not hitting the intensity like usual that my body does not meed it as much, READ: ridiculous.  The yoga is once a week- and honestly, the instructor makes me cranky....I have missed the last few weeks for various reasons, but mostly, because she makes me cranky.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah that stinks about your Yoga instructor, good Yoga depends so much on the instructor, maybe after baby girl is born you will be able to join us occasionaly for Cory's class... he rocks! A cranky Sarah is no good! Woo Hoo to the final tri!!!!!

    ReplyDelete