The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28 FRIDAY!! :) :) :)

Up at 5AM

handful walnuts out the door.

WOD: 'Warrick':  15-12-9-6-3: WBS @ 14, step ups.  6:09.  So the last time I did this WOD, I was 20wks and 15 secs faster! This made me laugh this morning.  Probably because it's borderline ridiculous that I even keep time, and also because I did it twice on that day, you know, for shits and giggles- and today, yeah, not so much.

Thanks to Adrian, I think we have captured the CFMom 'shot' of me doing pullups.  It was staged, because we couldn't snap it fast enough in real time with the not-so-great camera of mine.  Thanks you ABomb!!

pumpkin protein pancakes with about 1/2 c applesauce and walnuts for break today.

Happy Friday!!

Pretty excited for tonight, as I am hostessing our Circle group's monthly 'meeting'- I think there are some baby surprises in store for the evening, but I am not supposed to know about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment