The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday!! February 11

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Did not post yesterday- had an early day for work, and went in to box with Pauly at 5PM

WOD: 'Baby Wittman:  5 rds: 15 1-arm KBS @ 12k, 15 HPC @ 65, 15 step ups.

Food was pretty good all day, I am back to a few shakes with a really good grass fed protein from Dr. Mike- had one for breakfast.  I was hungry today- by 10AM, I needed to refuel with 2 eggs over easy and a small bowl of evil grits, which were divine.  Lunch was salad bar at Ruby Tues with a burger patty.  Dinner was leftover gf beef and eggy omelet- so good!!  Feeling tired for most of the day, took a nap when I got home, then to the gym and BStudy.

FRIDAY:

Up at 445AM

handful nuts and few bites of apple.

WOD: Rest day for CFMom, so I made up Saturday's WOD: 5 rds: 10 pull ups, 10 pregnant burpees
(on the bench today)  16:55

home to a shake.

I am beat, and I think the baby girl has dropped a bit.  My lower back is sore.  So are my traps, but that's from the hangs last night ;)  Adrian comes at 3PM tomorrow for a double- cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment