The Hip Kitty Lifestyle

Life goes on...as STRONG as possible...with the Hip Kitty Lifestyle....

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Monday. February 7.

Up at 5AM, then 615AM.  Down late due to the game.  Nice win for AR!

handful pecans

WOD: 'Baby Karen': 100 WBS @ 10-12lbs.  I did the first 30 at 10lbs- too light.  We don't have a 12lb ball, so I did the rest at 14lbs.  No time today, but I think about 5-6 minutes.

home to eggs, guac, blueberries.

Great weekend with Pauly and football.  It is sad this time of year to see football go, but like I said in another post, I think we'll have plenty to keep us busy this year! I did have a 'moment' last night where all of a sudden I realized that life is about to change forever.  I so absolutely love my life with Paul, just me and him- and in 4 weeks, it's about to be different forever!  (I know, in a wonderful way~ I get it, really)  So typical for me- I think this whole time I have it ALL figured out, and then something like this happens.  Note to self: I am NOT in control of this story :) HE is. :)  It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment